- Complete annual cleaning and one free emergency service call, labor charges only.
- Clean, lubricate and adjust burner.
- Vacuum unit, smoke pipe and chimney base if necessary.
- Inspect or vacuum combustion chamber.
- Replace nozzle.
- Clean and adjust electrodes and High tension leads.
- Check pump and pump strainer.
- Check fan and air diffusers.
- Replace oil filter cartridge and gasket.
- Clean, test and calibrate all controls.
- Lubricate all motors.
- Make necessary burner and draft adjustments.
- Replace or clean air filters.
- Inspect oil lines for possible leaks.
- Check ignition system and firing rate. and
- Take a safety check result.
Plan # 2
Complete annual cleaning and all emergency service calls free for one year, labor charges only.
This plan includes all the work mentioned in plan #1.
Plan # 3
Complete annual cleaning, all emergency service calls and parts replaced.
This plan includes all the work mentioned in plan #1 and plan #2 plus parts insurance.
We will repair or replace defective parts as listed below:
- Fan motor
- Fan & limit controls
- Stack or circulator relay
- Nozzle assembly
- Burner motor
- Standard type thermostat
- Air cone
- Draft regulator
- Fuel oil pump
- Blast tube
Plumbing, water related items and equipment upgrades are not included. All contracts are subject to initial furnace inspection.
**New customers add $30.00 to contract price for initial burner cleaning.